Here is a list of some scientific investigations conducted by me.
- Rebranding education through FabLabs in developing countries. Use data from 100 circuitricks workshops along with behavioral economics and child psychology to bring out better ways of learning in schools. Presented the research paper at MIT in the Fab11 conference.
- Hacked a 3D printer to create a 3D chocolate printer.
- Conducting research on artificial intelligence, to develop a software for the same.
- Currently working on ‘finding out pathways to make a pseudo random number (generated by a computer) into a complete natural random number’.
- Currently working on creating a music device- DriveBud: A device that can access the music without any phone/pc/music player/memory card etc. This device allows you to not only listen to music of your choice but also act as a GPS service, information finder, phone caller, human identifier etc. All which can be controlled using voice commands.
- Worked on a business & management research paper on “How has Flipkart.com tackled the e-market competition today”. Submitted this work as Business & Management Extended essay to IBO in August 2013.
- Created a windows application for physics lab design to “Identify and understand the relation between binary numbers and binary signals”.
- Created a windows application for mathematics portfolio to “Identify the probability in a casino game and verify the viability of using pseudo random numbers compared to real random numbers”.
- Created a PHP based website for presentation of the food chemistry project, “The ideal meal for dancers”. – October 2012
- Chemistry research and investigation on “Finding the boiling point of water with impurities” and “Finding the KSP of a reaction”.
- Physics lab design to “Investigate the relation between light intensity and voltage” and calculate the power used in each home, hence finding out the money spent on an average by each home on electricity.
- Designed a futuristic music device- xBud: An integrated device which plays mood-specific music from the vast wireless database.
- Created ‘Ant’ – a multi-touch table – That projects your pc on a table and allows you to use all your fingers to control it. Although it is a touch screen, it does not incorporate touch sensors and is built on a completely different concept.